Draw terms and conditions
Our prize draws and competitions are organised by eFuels Limited, Gorse Lane, Grantham NG31 7UF Company registration number 09389331.
How to enter
- Entry into the draw is by placing an order for heating oil via www.efuels.uk
- eFuels Limited will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in entry into that months draw as a result of any failure of any kind.
- By purchasing oil via the website you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the eFuels Limited, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- All online heating oil orders must be fully paid for an entry to count.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- eFuels Limited reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the 1st working day of each month.
- Entries to that draw will be fully paid for orders placed within the previous calendar month.
- The prize will be a Heating Oil discount voucher that can be used against a future order of heating oil from eFuels. The voucher will only be valid for 12 months from the date of the draw.
- The voucher can only be used to order a further delivery of heating oil from www.efuels.uk. The voucher can only be used once.
- The winner will receive details of the prize and be notified by email or telephone (using details provided when placing an order) within 7 days of being chosen.
- If a winner does not respond to eFuels Limited within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and eFuels Limited will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to eFuels Limited.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. eFuels Limited reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond eFuels Limited’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of eFuels Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- As part of winning, the successful winner agrees to be referred to within promotional activities undertaken by eFuels Limited.
- eFuels Limited reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary or they wish to do so.
- eFuels Limited reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, eFuels Limited, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of eFuels Limited, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by eFuels Limited or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
All our prize draws, and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
eFuels Limited reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.